|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $105,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established, mid-tier Building Services consultancy who are respected in the NSW Building Services engineering industry. The company has successfully maintained strong relationships with a diverse range of repeat clients and are well known for creating a tight-knit and family-oriented office culture. The Directors are also hands-on with training, developing and promoting employees internally within the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an experienced Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is looking for stable and long-term career growth. You will have the opportunity to take ownership over your own projects and will be responsible for managing Architects, clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You'll also have an internal drafting team to produce documentation.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual for multi-discipline projects
- Assisting with supporting and guiding graduate employees
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Preferably over 5 years of experience in Building Services design
- Good technical understanding of Electrical services design
- Experience consulting with Architects, clients and various stakeholders
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Software skills using PowerCAD, AGI or Dialux etc
- Experience liaising with contractors or on-site is a plus
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are very supportive and collaborative. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Accelerated career progression to a senior position
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Challenging & diverse projects to boost your portfolio
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Electrical Design Engineer - Level 3 ASP (Canberra)
$80,000 - $110,000 package
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super