|Job Title:||Acoustic Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $105,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, multi-discipline engineering consultancy who have a strong reputation in the NSW Building Services industry. The Directors are well respected and have maintained healthy and long-standing relationships with key clients, in Australia, contributing to their ongoing growth and success over the past 20 years. They have created and nurtured a positive working environment which is built on trust, respect and integrity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting position where you'll collaborate in a well respected Building Services team consisting of over 40 engineers and will have the opportunity to take ownership over your own Acoustic projects, with support and guidance. This position is suited to a person who has good communication skills and who enjoys consulting and liaising with key clients and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Consult and coordinate with key stakeholders including Architects, clients and engineering disciplines
- Conduct design calculations according to Australian standards
- Manage your own time to ensure deadlines are met and clients requirements are achieved
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend meetings with consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 4 years of experience in building acoustics and consulting
- Experience across the built environment covering various types of projects
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders and attending meetings
- Familiar with noise control and local Australian design standards
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Acoustic software experience is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this team as the environment is very social, supportive, collaborative and family orientated. The Sydney office is very tight-knit, diverse with people from all parts of the world and staff socialise and attend social events together. Employees also enjoy working for this company as the management team value all team members and strongly believe in providing a flexible working environment and ongoing development and progression opportunities.
- Flat management structure
- Accelerated career progression
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Challenging & diverse projects to boost your portfolio
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's