|Job Title:||Revit Designer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This National design studio has a busy and booming Brisbane office working on a range of exciting projects across many sectors. Recently there has been an increase in the Health and Research sector project pipeline and the team is growing!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on exciting Health and Research projects. The role will focus on documentation and you will have the ability to manage the projects, Clients and your own time. Projects are predominately in concept and design development stage and will require someone with a strength in this area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Engage with relevant consultants and Clients
- In-studio Revit documentation and project coordination skills
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Strong knowledge of Brisbane regulations and standards
- Particular skills in sketch, concept and design development
- Health, Research, Public or Institutional project experience
At this company, managers and Directors are hands on. The team work closely together, and are given the guidance to progress and the transparency of genuine feedback. They also enjoy fun team events and a jovial day-to-day culture.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's