|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in all kinds of exciting projects. Currently there is an excellent pipeline of projects in Education, Sports & Recreation, Retail and Defence projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to step up and take the lead of internal teams and projects. You will have the guidance and support of an experienced and hands-on leadership team, as well as exposure to a national network of exciting projects and resources. Your role will initially focus on a strong Defence portfolio.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, ideally 5+ years post graduate
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio of Defence/Public projects
Being a national Architectural firm, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure to overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's