|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 19:55|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this innovative organisation who work across Big data, information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited bringing together a wonderful array of technological expertise to deliver data management solutions that drive success. Leveraging business information correctly, we transform data into each of our client’s most valuable assets and make their work smarter.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working for this major enterprise organisation, you will join a core Data Science team working with the latest and greatest technologies. You will be tasked with delivering descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics using techniques such as advanced analytics, machine learning, optimization and AI.
- Deliver client projects according to, budget, timelines and project plans
- Identify solution improvement opportunities, technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods, through innovation, training, and process re-engineering
- provide direct impute into supporting training documentation for end user support. Writing and maintaining the technical program, end user and operational procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Data visualization experience with Power BI and Tableau
- Strong technical proficiency in SQL (either SQL server, oracle SQL, AWS SQL)
- Azure / AWS / GCP cloud platform
- Understanding of how Data Science, Machine leaning and AI techniques can be applied to abstract data assets to develop new commercial products
- Strong SQL Programming skills for manipulating complex data sets
- Deep knowledge of machine learning algorithms and effective data structures and model performance tuning
- Data bricks
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses
- Drive to work everyday - onsite parking is provided
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's