|Salary:||Up to $200,000 Pkg!|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 07:00|
- Estimator position reporting to the Project Director
- Permanent position with strong stability, security and work life balance
- Work in collaboration and JV with a range of multidisciplinary companies
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is global design and construct agency that work in collaboration with a range of smaller companies and diverse Clients. Predominately, they specialise in national roll-out projects in the Retail, Health/Dental and Commercial sectors, with individual projects within the $200K - $500K range.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will manage a range of 10-15 projects at one time with national roll-out Clients, reporting to the Managing Director. This role is non-location specific, allowing you to have flexible hours and the ability to work from home, with occasional travel required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- BOQs, quotations and scope of works
- Measure and calculate the cost of materials
- Tender submissions and take offs
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Read and interpret plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Estimation experience on retial fitout projects
- Experience using Buildsoft or CostX is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to business develop and maintain Client relationships
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will have the support of a smaller boutique environment, with a hands-on Project Director, and the resources and exposure of a global agency. Enjoy down to earth professionals that both enjoy and are excellent at their jobs.
- Melbourne CBD - 1 minute walk from Southern Cross Station
- Global/national exposure and opportunities
- Report to the managing director
- Permanent opportunity with stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's