Documentation Lead - Revit
|Job Title:||Documentation Lead - Revit|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 14:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The Sydney arm of this national design studio has been nominated to work on one of Sydney's landmark projects. The Sydney office is boutique allowing for exciting progression and autonomy, with the overall backing of a wider national team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams. Your projects will initially be in the Commercial and Industrial sectors, with every chance to diversify in the near future. The project is a billion dollar masteplan project, which you will be heavily involved in.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit and/or AutoCAD skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in masterplanning and the Industrial sector
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's