|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 16:26|
- New and exciting office space just East of the CBD
- Large scale projects in Multi-Residential and masterplanning
- Autonomous and hands-on role from end to end on projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Eastern Suburbs based Architectural Practice works on projects of all shapes and sizes and has cultivated an outstanding reputation in the market over 20 years. They have an amazing team and team structure, and are at the forefront of the industry and technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will manage projects in the Multi-Residential and masterplanning space, with very strong internal resources and support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Registered Architect
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Experience in large-scale Multi-Residential and masteplanning projects
This company is not only at the forefront of the industry in terms of their work, but also as a fantastic employer. With flexibility, understanding and inclusion, staff feel supported each day and have genuine fun together.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's