|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Technician|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 07:00|
- Passionate, close-knit and diverse team of 30
- Located within a 1 minute walk from the train station
- Permanent opportunity with exciting growth opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in Sydney for decades, working on a range of projects in the Residential and Childcare sectors. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award winning Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is an exciting role for a self-sufficient and experienced ArchiCAD Technician to hold an important position within the studio. You will be hands on with projects and a support pillar for the delivery of exciting work, whilst being a mentor and a go-to ArchiCAD specialist.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Residential projects is vital
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Close to many modes of public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.