|Job Title:||Project Leader|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 10:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Architectural studio boasts passionate design and a hands-on, long-term service to its Clients. Projects are in a range of sectors from master planning, to Public/Institutional to Luxury and Multi Residential. The Director is passionate about the work and the team, and is both trusting and supportive.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced and self sufficient Project Leader / Project Architect with strong project coordination and Revit skills. You will be hands on and take ownership of your projects, and will handle those projects from early concept through to delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Management of internal teams and juniors
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, and Registered
- Both strong Revit and AutoCAD skills are ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
The ultimate selling point of this company is the exposure, guidance, and support you will receive from the Director and the team. People are offered flexibility and an environment to safely express their opinions and personality.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's