BIM Coordinator - ArchiCAD
|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator - ArchiCAD|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 29, 2020 08:00|
- Guidance and mentorship from a highly successful BIM Manager
- High level of career progression on offer within a national design studio
- Sydney CBD location close to all modes of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has established itself as an innovator and leader in Architecture and Design on a national basis. As a household name in Architecture, the team is made up of some of the industry's finest, and they work on a diverse range of projects across many sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will report directly to the BIM Manager and will serve the company on a national basis. Your role will apply to the BIM standards and content creation, as well as the training and guidance of staff, and relevant/required project work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- ArchiCAD documentation and project specific work
- Standardisation of ArchiCAD use across the studio
- Coordination and management of staff training
- Progression into BIM Management and senior position
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Expert level ArchiCAD knowledge and documentation skills
- An interest in doing both project and BIM work
- Ability to work well with others/organised and proactive
Along with its enviable projects, this firm is highly regarded for its excellent workplace culture. This firm promotes a collaborative workplace culture where all staff are encouraged to exchange ideas and have input across the design process. Work time are flexible with an office based on trust.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's