Senior Revit Documentor
|Job Title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Sydney based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams. Your projects will initially be in the Commercial and Industrial sectors, with every chance to diversify in the near future.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 3 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit and/or AutoCAD skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Industrial sector
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's