|Job Title:||Acoustic Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 16:30|
- Rare opportunity as an Acoustic Engineer
- Work on some exciting high-end projects
- Offering a competitive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Engineering company. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has works on small to large projects. The Company's attention to detail and communication have made them reputable amongst their Clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an experienced Acoustic Engineer to provide acoustic calculations for projects. You will work autonomously on the acoustic calculations for a diverse range of buildings. You will also be collaborating with other engineers to provide accurate designs.
- Develop detailed acoustic designs, calculations and documentations
- Undertake noise assessments
- Work across a range of Building Services Projects
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards
- Liaise and consult with Clients and Project Managers and Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Previous experience demonstrating Acoustic knowledge and practice
- Proficient Knowledge of SoundPLAN Software
- Revit and AutoCAD knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to verbally communicate efficiently
Join a large team of Engineers within a Tier 1 Organisation. Professional growth and is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. Great trust is given to work on projects with an emphsis on attention to detail.
- Unique opportunity
- Long term position
- Take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's