|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 11:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable research agency is primarily partnering with large blue chip business within commodities, utilities and large sporting organisations. They have been providing some of the best articulated research within the market and look to continue that reputation.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work with fellow Data Analysts in assisting the field team to create their collected data and turn it into actionable, articulate data. You will drive standards in the productivity and quality of work. You will report directly to your team leader and begin with some training in the ways that the business' processes.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Liaising with team members and clients to understand what they are looking to achieve.
- Assist your team members to ensure the team is on schedule.
- Utilise Confirmit and SPSS for specialised questionnaires and market research.
- Communicate with field members to ensure the quality and timescale of the research.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Data Analyst / Market Research role.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science / Mathematics or relevant degree.
- Experience in client meetings to discover needs of the business.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent understanding of Confirmit and willingness to learn other market research tools.
This company looks to really look after their employees physical and mental health by providing industry leading health initiatives and work life balance opportunities. The teams are very tight knit and are always looking to lend a helping hand.
- Exposure to great organisastions.
- Great opportunity to learn brand new skills and develop your career.
- Located in North Sydney in walking distance from public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.