|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 09:01|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established IT firm who has carved out a niche in leading the support services for the mining industry. They are looking to expand their team of analysts and are located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney CBD for this role.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work with fellow Data Analysts in assisting the business to create their collected data and turn it into actionable, articulate data through your ability in data mining and statistical analysis. You will drive standards in the productivity and quality of work.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Develop investment return models for real life situations to create optimised solutions.
- Utilise visualisation software to effectively communicate business performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate with field members to ensure the quality and timescale of the research.
- Prepare performance reports for multiple areas of the business and investigate potential productivity improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Data Analyst role.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science / Mathematics or relevant degree.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and visualisation tools such as MS Power BI.
- An understanding with database languages such as SQL is highly desired.
This company looks to really take care of their employees physical and mental health by providing industry leading health initiatives and work life balance opportunities. The teams are very tight knit and are always looking to lend a helping hand. The employees of this business would describe themselves are relaxed and very open and friendly.
- Enjoy a Friday afternoon drink with your team on the business.
- Great opportunity to learn brand new skills and propel your career.
- Located in Sydney CBD in walking distance from public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.