|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable marketing agency is primarily partnering with large blue chip business within commodities, utilities and large sporting organisations. You will be located in North Sydney in the organisations head office however will be allowed to enjoy the freedom of working from home when it's not necessary for you to be in the office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work with fellow Data Analysts in assisting your clients to articulate collected data and turn it into actionable information that will allow you to consult and provide advice. You will drive standards in the productivity and quality of work. You will report directly to your team leader and begin with some training in the ways that the business' processes.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Liaising with team members and clients to understand what they are looking to achieve.
- Assist your team members to ensure the team is on schedule.
- Utilise CRM and BI technologies to provide articulate and actionable data.
- Communicate consistently with clients ensuring proper documentation of important meetings and key decisions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Data Analyst / Marketing & Advertising role.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science / Mathematics or relevant degree.
- Experience in client meetings to discover needs of the business.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office suite.
The Employees at this organisation would describe themselves as thoughtful and relaxed. The organisation knows how hard it can be on families and emotions when work takes up so much of our lives and so they offer incredible work-life balance opportunities such as the freedom to work from home when you are not required to be in the office.
- Exposure to great organisations.
- Very dynamic environment to allow for progressive change.
- Located in North Sydney in walking distance from public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's