Sales Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $57,000 + Super + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 12:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well know Mechanical Contractor that have maintained their reputation in the industry over the past 20 years. They focus on Commercial, Light Commercial and Residential projects in the Sydney market and have plans to grow over the next 12 months.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Sales Manager you need to be hungry and driven to increase the growth of the business. You'll be responsible for closing deals with existing clients, source new projects, price projects and be prepared to hustle. You'll be provided with existing leads and work closely with the Director. When you have settled into the role, you'll be given the opportunity to work autonomously from home, interstate or the office.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and clients
- Generate new leads
- Close existing jobs
- Be the point of contact for clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2 years experiences in a sales roles
- Prior experience in the HVAC industry is favourable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in closing deals and pricing work.
- Prior commercial or light commercial project experience
The Director at the company firmly believes in providing his staff with the opportunity to grow and develop by providing the right training. Their ambitious and driven culture is what makes them unique compared to other companies in the industry and allows their employees to grow within the business.
- Competitive salary with a great commission scheme
- The ability to work from home, the office or interstate
- Play a key role in the growth of the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's