Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. They are well known for delivering small to large-scale hospital, education, laboratory and commercial projects to name a few, and have retained long-term partnerships with key clients over the past 20 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
If you love facing clients but are pigeonholed and not getting the chance to, then this could be the job for you. The position is suited to a person who is confident in meetings, has good client-facing skills and interested in career progression. The purpose of this position is to groom the successful person into a Director position and to manage, lead and drive the success of the division, whilst working alongside another Mechanical Director.
- Conduct fee proposals and site inspections
- Manage clients and key stakeholders
- Manage and participate in Mechanical and coordinated MEP design delivery
- Attend meetings, inspections, and manage clients/stakeholders
- Mentor and monitor the development Engineers
- Ensure designs remain to a consistently high quality
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Management skills are desirable
- Good technical understanding of engineering
- Ability to lead a team and lead the delivery of projects
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
People enjoy working in this company as they are provided with plenty of autonomy and ownership over their work. The Directors are approachable and reward people for their dedication and performance. There's also a strong focus on flexibility, offering employees a balance between their professional and personal lives.
- Flexibility and work-life-balance (RDO's every month)
- Career progression ownership
- Long-term and stable career growth
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.