Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 09:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a quality-driven and client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. They are well known for delivering a diverse range of small to large-scale projects covering various sectors including healthcare, education, laboratory, commercial and aged care to name a few. The Directors have nurtured and retained long-term partnerships with key clients over the past 20 years and have a strong pipeline of repeat business available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow you to manage your own projects and will offer genuine career progression opportunities for the right person. You'll have support from a team of Engineers and the Mechanical Director to deliver a diverse range of Building Services projects and will have the opportunity to gain client-facing experience.
- HVAC Mechanical design, advisory and delivery
- Concept design, schematic design and design development
- Heat load calculations using Camel
- Site inspections and report writing
- Liaise with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Due diligence and advisory services prior to works
- Fee proposals
- Over 6 years of experience in Building Services consulting/design
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Good technical understanding of engineering design
- Experience is providing design solutions that meet the National Construction Code (NCC) and relevant Australian Standards
- Experience consulting with Architects, clients and various stakeholders
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Employees enjoy working in this company as they are provided with plenty of autonomy and ownership over their work. The Directors are approachable and reward people for their dedication and performance. There is also a strong focus on flexibility, offering employees a balance between their professional and personal lives.
- Flexibility and work-life-balance (RDO's every month)
- Career progression available
- Long-term and stable position due to strong project pipeline
- Mentorship and training from a Director
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's