Green Star ESD Consultant
|Job Title:||Green Star ESD Consultant|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 18:00|
- Opportunity to manage projects
- Regular incentives and social outings
- Flexible Working hours for great work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Engineering Consultancy have delivered ESD projects nationally on multidisciplinary Projects that put a great emphasis on Sustainability . The firm has successfully built long term business partnerships with key clients. Their office is currently looking to strengthen their ESD team with the addition of an experienced consultant.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you taking ownership over Green Star Projects, from using Green Star Rating tools to completing ESD Reports. You will also coordinate and support other ESD Consultants to manage projects. This is a Client facing role and will work closely with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage Green Star Sustainability Rating Projects
- Provide an energy efficient solution relevant to Section J, NatHERS, ESD, SMP & WSUD Reports
- BESS Reports
- Auditing and reviewing Energy Efficiency Reports
- Supporting intermediate and Junior ESD Consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Between 3+ years of sustainability experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Sustainability or a relevant Engineering Qualification
- Green Star Accredited Professional
- One of more of the following: BESS Accredited, NABERS Assessor, applicable NaTHERS Accreditation or BASIX Accreditation
- Strong communication skills
The company encourages an extremely open and collaborative working style for their staff, and offer flexible work life balance. The team is offered incentives to focus on work life balance, and a good Company environment and culture is heavily focused on. Personal growth is encouraged and supported within this firm.
- Growing Consultancy - Stable opportunity
- Leadership Position
- Consistent Projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's