ESD Consultant - Sustainability
|Job Title:||ESD Consultant - Sustainability|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 23:30|
- Excellent corporate culture
- Good work-life balance
- Long-term opportunity and stable career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Australian owned multi-disciplined consultancy is well established and have delivered multiple projects nationally. The firm has successfully built long term business partnerships with key private and government clients. Their Victoria office is currently looking to strengthen their ESD capabilities with the addition of a new consultant.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you taking ownership over your allocated portfolio of projects, from delivering the design works and providing recommendations related to sustainability. Your role will work closely with clients and other relevant stakeholders to ensure efficiency targets are being met. You will also provide technical support to Junior and Intermediate ESD staff.
- Provision of alternate designs in order to maximise energy efficiency
- Work closely with auditors and clients to provide an energy efficent solution relevant to Section J, Basix & NatHERS, SMP, WSUD
- Support the growth of the division through strengthening business relationships
- Auditing and reviewing energy efficiency reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Between 2-4 years of sustainability experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Sustainability or relevant Engineering qualification
- Ideally one of more of the following: Green Star Accredited, WELL Accredited, NABERS Assessor, applicable NaTHERS Accreditation or BASIX Accreditation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This team has a passion for Engineering which is shared throughout the office. They encourage an extremely open and collaborative working environment for their staff, and offer excellent incentives to to keep their morale high.
- Well established national consultancy
- Growing ESD team
- Social team involved in clubs/activities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's