ESD IES Modeller
|Job Title:||ESD IES Modeller|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 00:00|
- Good family oriented culture and environment
- Great location - Easy access by public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Engineering Consultancy have delivered ESD projects nationally and have built their reputation as a well respected firm. The firm has successfully built long term business partnerships with key clients. Their office is currently looking to strengthen their ESD team with the addition of an experienced IES Modeller.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you taking ownership of the modelling for ESD Projects. You will also coordinate and support other ESD Consultants to manage projects and draw designs and deliver the final drawings. This role requires someone who is passionate about modelling and has a good understanding of software's.
- Manage the IES modelling for ESD Projects
- Assist in providing energy efficient solution relevant to Section J, NatHERS, ESD, SMP & WSUD Reports
- Auditing and reviewing Energy Efficiency Reports
- Supporting intermediate and Junior ESD Consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience within a sustainability role
- Tertiary qualifications in Sustainability or a relevant Engineering Qualification
- Previous experience demonstrating good technical knowledge of IES software
- One of more of the following: BESS Accredited, NABERS Assessor, applicable NaTHERS Accreditation or BASIX Accreditation
- Strong communication skills
The company encourages an extremely open and collaborative working style for their staff, and offer flexible work life balance. The team is offered incentives to focus on work life balance, and a good Company environment and culture is heavily focused on. Internal promotions are usually favoured within this firm.
- Excellent corporate culture
- Unique position dedicated to Modelling
- Consistent high-end Projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.