Senior Building Services ESD consultant
|Job title:||Senior Building Services ESD consultant|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Mostapha Darwish|
- Excellent corporate culture
- Great project's lined up!
- Flexible working arrangement
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy is a mid size company with big ambitions. The firm has successfully established themselves as key players in the Melbourne market and compete to work on high end projects in various sectors of building services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is looking for a Senior to an Associate ESD Engineer who has extensive experience working in a Consultancy whilst also having previously worked on multiple Green Star, NABERS and FirstRate5 projects. You will be needed to to take ownership of projects as well as work with the junior staff in guiding them through the projects. You will also provide support to the Principal Engineer in managing the Engineering team.
- Take charge of the ESD projects and be a senior amongst the team
- Work closely with your team to provide an energy efficient solution relevant to Section J, Basix & NatHERS, SMP, WSUD & BESS
- ESD Consulting for Clients and support the growth of the division through strengthening and bringing new business relationships
- Use of Town Planner, DesignBuilder and IES, FirstRate5
- Auditing and reviewing energy efficiency reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years of sustainability experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Sustainability or relevant Engineering qualification
- Ideally one of more of the following: Green Star Accredited, WELL Accredited, NABERS Assessor, applicable NaTHERS Accreditation or BASIX Accreditation
- IES, DesignBuilder and Town Planner Software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This team has a passion for Engineering which is shared amongst the team. They encourage an extremely open and collaborative working environment for their staff, and offer extensive resources for longevity for staff. Work life balance and office culture is promoted within this organisation.
- Well established Engineering Consultancy
- Fantastic project opportunities
- Flexible work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C