|Salary:||$30 - $35 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 11:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a well recognised Property Group, with assets across Sydney Metro. Renowned for their reputable, A Grade Buildings throughout Sydney's CBD, they have grown and developed their portfolio significantly over the years. They are a family run and operated company, providing a professional and collaborative environment to work in.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The role will also provide full paralegal and administrative support to the Principal Lawyer and Assistant Principal Lawyer.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative / customer service/ previous Legal position is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills which allow you to manage a range of competing priorities, while maintaining a consistently high level of service to clients and colleagues alike.
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think quickly and display initiative
- Excellent data entry ability & attention to detail
- Experience recording time
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Join a collaborative team with a flat management structure. Work closely with an approachable management team, where you will engage, liaise, and collaborate with, for future business ideas and plans. This company is renowned for friendly, and vibrant culture without management hierarchy, and is definitely a pleasant and professional work environment.
- Close to public transport
- No micro management or management hierarchy
- Excellent work life balance- 5 day working week with support teams
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's