Business Analyst - MS Dynamics
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - MS Dynamics|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 13:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is very established within the market and use their high experience level within IT to gain a strong grasp on the market. The company is organically growing with more projects coming through the pipeline they are looking for Business Analysts who can hit the ground running to increase productivity and deliver with a high degree of quality.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
you will be self motivating with an entrepreneurial mindset who is able to move forward with an autonomous drive. You will be responsible for driving the deliverable results for your specialised project. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out during crunch time to assist the team.
- Effectively communicate with multiple level of stakeholders including external clients.
- Provide detailed documentation on project reports.
- Define project scope and goals going forward.
- Facilitate an Agile environment.
- Monitor and influence the change management cycle.
- Facilitate workshop training for new systems and best fit practices that are introduced.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in previous end to end implementation and training in MS Dynamics.
- Excellent articulation and stakeholder management.
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics is necessary.
- Agile and SCRUM exposure is desirable.
- MS Customisation background is highly preferable.
This company would describe themselves as professional, friendly and hardworking. They hold team outings on a monthly basis to bring the team together. They believe that to provide great service to their customers the company needs to provide great work experiences to their employees. The directors are very open to feedback for continuous improvement and are always looking to grow the company and develop the people within.
- Great career development opportunities.
- Grow your professional career among established and well respected clients.
- Enjoy regular team drinks and outings.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999