MS Dynamics Developer
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics Developer|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an extremely reputable, global consultancy, who are partnering with some of the largest organisations in the country. They are located in Sydney's CBD close by to public transport and some of the best cafe's that Sydney has to offer. Due to organic growth and a large pipeline of projects they are looking to expand their team to bring on the best talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role, reporting directly to the Practice Manager and working very collaboratively with a team of like minded individuals will be responsible for developing and implementing a very high quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 system. You will drive great solutions to assist in planning out a strategy and road map.
- Create road maps in collaboration with the solutions team.
- Documentation of progress and key decisions.
- Development and coding to optimise systems.
- Facilitate and assist in training workshops where required.
- Key stakeholder management with team members and senior management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a Developer role. Preferably with regards to development of MS dynamics.
- Strong, demonstrated experience in previous MS Dynamics and Dynamics 365 projects.
- Previous completed projects in system integrations and system implementations.
This organisation creates a significant emphasis on a family feel environment. The Directors understand the need to enjoy the people around you and provide multiple opportunities to collaborate together to achieve the best results, while learning from more Senior Consultants and Solution Architects. They also provide multiple opportunities for you to be able to expand your horizons with certifications and courses provided to you to develop your skills.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Boost your experience with multiple certification opportunities.
- Collaborate with some of the best thought leaders in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.