Sewer/Water Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Sewer/Water Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This outstanding Tier - 1 Civil & Structural Specialist Consultancy is based in the Melbourne CBD and has been established since 1981. This company has strong presence in the industry as they undertake an array of diverse and complex Engineering assignments by implementing innovative solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available for a accredited Sewer/Water Design Engineer. With several large-scale subdivision projects being won just in the last month this Consultancy is actively seeking an Engineer to manage their pipeline for the next 3 years with the opportunity to progress their Civil skills further within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design sewer, stormwater management & water connections
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects and lead others to achieve organisational outcomes
- Apply your working knowledge of flood studies and water engineering elements such as WSUD, hydrology, and drainage design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- South East Water accreditation is a must
- Familiar with MRWA water codes
- Design insurance certification will be ideal
- Excellent working knowledge of water systems in land development
- Project management skills will be advantageous
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
As a company that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and numerous employee benefits company-wide.
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Targeted and specific training to develop your skills
- Day in Lieu is also offered for additional hours worked & on public holidays
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Design Engineer - Level 3 ASP (Canberra)
$80,000 - $110,000 package
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super