Civil Engineer - Water
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group currently have an exciting position for an enthusiastic and talented individual to work in a globally recognised consultancy with a strong presence within the Civil Engineering market. They specialise in the design and modelling of stormwater drainage systems, flood management and overland flow assessments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity has been made vacant for a Civil Engineer who is confident and experienced with stomwater drainage and flood management & modelling projects. Reporting directly to the Senior Civil Engineer the successful candidate will gain valuable on-the-job experience and receive a market leading salary package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with councils and key stakeholders
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Prepare cost estimates by understanding client requirements
- Collate data and create reports to provide recommendations based on your findings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Proficient with HEC-RAS, Drains, Music or TUFLOW
- Must be confident and able to design stormwater drainage and/or flood modelling projects autonomously
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of local Australian standards and codes
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. Career development and progression is offered to all staff who dedicate themselves and are able to perform in the role.
- Convenient office location within access to public transport
- Ongoing training and development initiatives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's