Fire Services Engineer | Designer
|Job Title:||Fire Services Engineer | Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large-scale, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy is highly respected in the Australian Building Services industry. They offer Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire services to name a few and are specialists in delivering various small to large-scale hospital, mixed-use commercial and hotel projects. They currently have multiple offices throughout NSW and are continuing to expand throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to an Associate, you will be exposed to all aspects of engineering including design, documentation in Revit, site visits and project management. This position is suited a confident person who is a good communicator can work in a fast-paced environment. The successful person will have the opportunity to run and manage their own projects if their skills are suitable.
- Produce both wet and dry Fire services design solutions according to Australian standards for various Building Services projects
- Liaise with key industry stakeholders and ensure a high level of customer service is provided and the client's requirements are achieved
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Assist with guiding Graduate Engineers
- Over 3 years of experience in the Fire industry (completing Fire services design)
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Fire or engineering
- Revit MEP experience is desirable
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to run your own projects with limited supervision will be considered favourably
- Familiar with local Australian design standards
The office culture is focused around learning and development and all employees collaborate to assist each other with their technical development. Also, the company is often described by its employees as being a fun, friendly, social and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees. They have a flat management structure in place where all employees are provided with trust and autonomy to complete their work.
- Support, training and mentorship from Managers
- Regular social drinks and events
- Flexible working hours - increased work-life-balance
- Central office location near a train station
- Large & challenging projects to be involved in
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's