Fire Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Services Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 07:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are specialists across diverse sectors including government, defence and healthcare to name a few. This business has grown throughout COVID and has a secure project pipeline immediately available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Principal and working alongside an experienced Fire services team, this position will provide you with the opportunity to run and manage your own portfolio of projects, and to assist the team with larger projects. This position is suited to a confident person who is a good communicator and has a good technical understanding.
- Produce wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC and Australian standards
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Architects
- Deliver accurate design solutions within required time frames
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years of experience in Fire services design/Building Services consulting
- Degree qualified in engineering
- Current FPAS accreditation or willing to undertake the exam
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to run your own projects with limited supervision will be considered favourably
- Good technical understanding of engineering design and the NCC/BCA
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other.
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Career progression due to company structure
- Secure position due to a healthy project pipeline
- Mentorship and 1:1 training
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's