Junior Forensic Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Forensic Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well established Civil, Structural and Forensic Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence within the Forensic services sector throughout VIC. They are a highly collaborative team of Engineers and due to this reason, they have one of the strongest pipelines of work in the country. Their main client portfolio consists of medium to large scale developers and property management firms.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a Junior Engineer with strong communication skills & enjoys interacting with others. This position will see you utilise your Structural Engineering knowledge to assist you in stepping into a front-facing Junior Forensic Engineer role. You will be based in a close knit team of Engineers, where you will provide support to the team internally, consult with clients and provide customer service daily.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Gain guidance and mentorship to succeed in the role
- Provide customer service daily to new and existing customers
- Prepare reports
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and able to show good initiative
- Must have appropriate working right within Australia
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Prior experience in Forensic or Structural Engineering sector is desired
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Strong emphasis on career development and progression company-wide
- Regular team events and outings to promote collaboration
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's