|Job Title:||Remedial Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Engineering consultancy with a history spanning over 20 years servicing the Structural Engineering market. This firm constantly receive repeat business due to their strong client portfolio and personable touch to business. Currently seeking a Remedial Engineer to assist with delivering remedial reports and strengthening designs for various structural buildings across Melbourne, and be involved with expert witness work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will require an individual that is experienced with Remedial & Structural Engineering within Australia. You will be responsible for analysing defects, conducting structural assessments, preparing conditional reports and prepare the scope of work. You will also be involved with the supervision of remedial works.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform forensic investigations and structural assessments
- Prepare conditional and Engineering reports
- Supervise remedial works
- Client liaison and communication on a regular basis
- Compile scope of works and cost estimations based on your recommendations
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work and manage projects autonomously
- Prior experience in the Remedial Engineering sector essential
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Strong time management and organisational skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Open plan office where ideas are shared within the team
- Regular team events and outings to promote collaboration
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $110,000 Salary Package
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation
Dependent on experience