Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a large-scale, engineering consultancy located in Sydney's CBD who are specialists in Structural and Building Services engineering. They have a strong reputation throughout the Australian market and are well known for creating a strong employee culture for providing genuine career growth opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who is confident in meetings, has good client-facing skills and is hungry for career progression. The purpose of this position is to groom the successful person into an Associate role and to manage, lead and drive the success of the Mechanical division.
- Leadership of Mechanical design and documentation
- Mentor, develop and provide technical support to a team of Engineers
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Overall project management and services coordination
- Site inspections during the construction phase
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Good technical understanding of engineering design and NCC/BCA
- Ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- The ability to win work or bring clients into the business will be considered favourably
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- Client liaison and management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
This company has a unique culture which can be described as upbeat, collaborative and supportive. All disciplines regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of the positive working environment they have created throughout all teams. Also, the leadership teams all share similar thoughts around management and don't believe in micromanaging performance.
- Career progression to management
- Work-life-balance and flexibility provided
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Mentorship from an experienced Director
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's