|Job Title:||Architectural Administrator|
|Salary:||$25 p/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This experienced Architect has been a successful sole trader for decades and has built some very strong relationships in the industry. They work from home and allow for extremely flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be casual in nature and predominately determined by the needs of the Architect, who is extremely busy currently. Your role will deal with the administration work associated with an Architect, and involve arranging paperwork and meetings with Clients and key stakeholders.
- Organising and coordinating consultants and stakeholders
- Reading and interpreting determination notices and development applications
- Organising and analysing industry quotes
- Checking Architectural plans and drawings
- General Ad-hoc administration duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally Design Administration experience
- Some basic knowledge of the Architectural/Construction process
- A flexible home life to accommodate a fluctuating workload
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's