|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 11:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This privately owned hydraulic contractor, specialises in delivering mid-large scale commercial projects. This company is led by a passionate management team who place a big focus on the development of their staff.
- Read plans to determine installation details
- General construction duties including rough-ins, fit offs, drainage, stackwork, etc.
- Report to the Site Foreman
- Meet OHS standards
- Regular overtime
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualifications Plumbing
- Drivers licence
- Hand tools
- Previous experience as a construction plumber
- Experience on commercial projects is advantageous
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Ability to work unsupervised
You will join a young and optimistic team that takes pride in their work. The Managers of this company believe in providing everyone with a 'fair go'. As such, you will be given a chance to prove yourself and be recognised for your hard work.
- Start immediately in a long term permanent role
- Deliver exciting commercial projects
- Enjoy working within an uplifting team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's