|Job Title:||Case Worker|
|Salary:||Competitive salary package|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 09:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry leading not-for-profit organisation committed to making a change in the lives of vulnerable children, helping hundreds of Australian children every year during all kinds of personal hardship.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
No 2 days will be the same. In this position you solely will be responsible for the support provided to the children/young people in your care. You must engage and build trust with your participants and communicate in an open, kind and considerate manner. You may also need to provide advocacy support to participants and assist in engagement into their programs.
- Provide support with dignity, respect and confidentiality
- Monitor support and services for young people
- Conduct risk assessments
- Manage complex cases
- Facilitate children and young people with their tailored programs
- Complete case notes and reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Community Work or Counselling
- Demonstrated experience working with children and young people
- Strong understanding of the impact of family violence on children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
This is an industry leading and innovating organisation who is passionate about providing exceptional support to the children and youth of Australia. The team works in unison with their clients and participants, building strong relations and being respectful to all members of the community.
- Enthusiastic work environment, ensuring no day will ever be the same
- Ongoing supervision, support and training by senior managers
- Possibility to grow within the organisation.
- Multiple locations in the greater Western Sydney region
- Competitive annual salary and 1 additional week of annual leave!
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's