|Job Title:||Case Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 19:11|
- Make a difference in young peoples’ lives
- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Attractive salary and benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A community run organisation specialising in Community Support and Youth Work. A devoted and committed management structure, working to change the lives of children, families and the wider community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will engage and support children and families experiencing or at risk of mental health issues. Conduct initial risk assessments and provide case management and support for clients. Your case plans will empower children and families to build upon their personal skills and reduce the risk of experiencing homelessness, family neglect and/or family violence.
- Develop and maintain functional and supportive relationships with children/young people, foster carers, families
- Support and monitor placements ensuring carers participate in case planning process
- Supporting clients to engage and participate in their community
- Completing reports, updating records and compliance reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Community Work or Counselling
- Experience managing complex cases and working with children and their families
- Demonstrated experience undertaking risk assessments, developing and implementing effective case plans for children and their families
- Current First Aid, WWCC and National Police Check
We are a team of Youth Workers, Case Managers with a great support team. Our employees are committed to providing exceptional quality work and build meaningful relationships with all members of the community.
- Attractive salary package with bonus meals and entertainment card
- Ongoing supervision, support, and training by senior managers
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours to help promote work-life balance
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's