|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||$25 - $30 Per hour|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 09:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Being an aged and disability care provider for over 15 years, we provide care for individuals with disabilities all across NSW. Living by the principal to provide opportunities to enhance the lives of individuals and bringing a compassionate level of care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will support our clients to live within their own homes and within the community. The role will involve assisting with personal care, domestic assistance, community access and social support. You will also be required to take the client to their appointments and out in to the community.
- Deliver personalised support in a group and one-on-one setting within their homes
- Help support clients to achieve their individual goals.
- Assisting with Personal care, Domestic duties and manual handling.
- Transporting and assist participants to access the community, shopping, and appointments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A minimum Cert IV in Disability, Social Work, or relevant
- Demonstrated experience working with high care clients
- Experience dealing with people who have suffered brain and/or spinal injuries
- Current WWCC, First Aid + CPR and National Police Check
Caring and committed team to offer a collaborative team environment, with a range of training and experienced leaders to provide you ongoing support and guidance. We want to provide individuals the best support to feel more engages in their lives.
- Strong organisational culture and great team
- Flexible hour for better work life balance
- Supportive and progressive work environment
- Ongoing professional development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Graduate Speech Pathologist
Generous Salary Package & Benefits Offered
Attractive base + super + salary packaging!
Senior Speech Pathologist
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities