Psychologist / Rehabilitation Counsellor
|Job Title:||Psychologist / Rehabilitation Counsellor|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 10:23|
- Work-life balance with flexible working arrangements available
- Excellent salary package plus phone, laptop & more!
- Display your skills as an experienced Counsellor
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An innovative and passionate organisation, helping people get back to work for over 20 years. They understand and deliver unique services that support our customers, and are growing ahead in the industry with an exciting chapter of innovation and technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will provide counselling to help people return to work and gain independence. Be responsible to provide some management oversight and continuous improvement and support to clients and customers.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under the WorkCover Scheme
- Vocational assessments, Earning Capacity Assessments, Workplace Market Analysis
- Assistance with job seeking
- Liaison with all treating parties
- Report writing and record management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling or similar
- Registration with the full AHPRA or ASORC
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention and assisting people to recover or return to work
The team is committed to supporting individual's return to work and improve self confidence and engagement. Welcoming skilled and passionate professionals to help make a difference. The organisation focuses on technology and development to improve processes and embraces innovative procedures.
- Excellent salary package + generous bonuses
- Allocated work phone, laptop for work flexibility
- Flexible working conditions with a focus on work-life balance
- Progressive plan for your personal professional development plan
- Paid work events including, parties, team exercises, social outings.
Click "Apply for this job” or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's