|Job Title:||Rehab Consultant|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
- Excellent salary package plus bonuses
- Structured induction, training and ongoing development programs
- Work in a fun and positive clinical support team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Privately owned and established for over 20 years, a passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will provide counselling to enhance the healthy functioning of children, youth and their families Take charge for specialised programs on all clinical matters and provide some management oversight to a small team and provide continuous improvement and support to clients and customers.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under the WorkCover Scheme
- Vocational assessments, Earning Capacity Assessments, Workplace Market Analysis
- Assistance with job seeking
- Liaison with all treating parties
- Report writing and record management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Registration with the AHPRA (full or provisional) or ASORC
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
The team is committed to helping people return to work and gain independence. Embracing talented and dedicated professionals to help make the difference. The organisation and employees are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
- Excellent salary package + 20% consultant bonus on base
- Allocated work phone, laptop and web-connectivity cloud platform for work flexibility
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work life balance
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events including. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup, Christmas parties & more!
Click "Apply for this job” or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's