|Job Title:||Social Worker|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 11:10|
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding industry leader
- Be part of a team who make a difference
- Attractive salary package with flexible working conditions
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of the leading healthcare providers in Social Work, who have been actively involved in the well-being and support available in the local communities. This organisation has been engaging social care services for over 15 years with an exceptionally hard-working multidisciplinary team including: Case Workers, Youth Workers, Counsellors and Psychologists.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering critical social support to participants. You will be required to build trust and relations with your participants and spend significant one on one time to help identify and provide the appropriate support within specialised activities programs.
- Work closely with participants and building rapport
- Provide case management support to clients with a complexity of needs
- Manage complex individual and family situations
- Conduct individual risk assessments
- Reporting and liaising with Senior Managers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counselling or Psychology
- Understanding of crisis intervention, clinical assessment/case management
- Proven ability to work with children, youth and families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
Work for an inspiring and purposeful organisation, who enables you to be your best. The team works in harmony with constant support and training available. The passion to help others is embedded and the collaborative culture helps them make the impact in the community and help change lives.
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Onsite parking available
- Dynamic work culture ensuring diversity
- Continuing support and mentoring available
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's