|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + SUPER|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 11:06|
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding industry
- Be part of a team who make a difference
- Attractive salary package with flexible working conditions
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Privately owned community and social services organisation, who endeavour to help those vulnerable people in our local communities. Work in a professional and nurturing team environment where the focus is on the people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this role you will contribute to the values driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to assure patients through the provision of services including counselling, psychological interventions, and critical incident management.
- Provide high quality psychological services
- Psychological assessments
- Case management and interventions therapy
- Provide advice and guidance to social workers and case managers where needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Registered Psychologist in Australia with at least 1-year post grad experience
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions
- Ability to work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
- Strong understanding of crisis intervention, clinical assessment/case management
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
The company offers its employees great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career with a company that truly values its people.
- Attractive and tax-effective salary packaging scheme
- Be a part of an organisation that genuinely wants to help people
- Flexible work conditions to improve work life balance
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's