|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 11:48|
- Ongoing professional development and on the job support to enhance your career
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Generous salary packaging benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of the largest state organisations in innovation and evidence-based program focused on helping clients improve their overall health and wellbeing. The organisation offers, young people and their families the accessibility to comprehensive support and counselling services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will provide counselling to enhance the healthy functioning of children, youth and their families Take charge for specialised programs on all clinical matters and provide some management oversight to a small team and provide continuous improvement and support to clients and customers.
- Undertake initial needs assessments
- Overseeing a complex caseload of individuals who are experiencing or at risk of mental illness
- Provide an outstanding standard of customer service to every all clients
- Maintaining of clinical records
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Psychology, Social Work or relevant is essential
- Full registration with AHPRA or current AASW membership
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Sound understanding of public, non-government and private mental health systems
- Demonstrated experience in conducting risk assessments and crisis intervention strategies
This organisation supports people with persistent mental health conditions and complex needs to lead fulfilling lives. The people focus on intervening early with at-risk children, young people and families to reduce any impact of mental health conditions for the future.
- Great salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay
- Procure additional days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours, no after hours or weekends
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's