|Job Title:||Clinical Psychologist|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 09:34|
- Excellent salary package + salary sacrifice options
- Work in a committed and professional team
- Local work and flexible hours
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Disability is not an identification! We are passionate about enabling people with disability to live their best lives and help provide the essential support to make a difference on their lives. Providing care nationally, we thrive on being compassionate and resilient in making an impact, help JOIN us.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position involves understanding, responding and providing extensive clinical support. You will be responsible to deliver on a range of mental health issues, conduct risk assessments and build rapport. Successful applicant will have an innate ability to connect with people with a range of disabilities, ages and backgrounds.
- Oversee a complex caseload of individuals who have suffered or are suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues
- Identify, support and contribute to continuous improvement
- Be aware of the current evidence-based practices and be engaged in service review to ensure service delivery is consistent with this.
- Conducting risk assessments, treatment plans, and risk management programs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Qualification in Psychology (or relevant) with full AHPRA registration
- Proven ability to manage, prioritise and triage a complex caseload with minimal direct supervision
- Skill in risk assessment and management and crisis intervention
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills showing an ability and sensitivity to work with people who have or are at risk of developing a mental illness
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
The team love being able to live the key values that drive what we do, focusing on continuous improvement and having a daily impact on improving people’s lives.
- Excellent salary and packaging options
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule to promote work life balance
- Professional on the job training and senior clinical support.
- Possibility for progression within the organisation.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's