|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 23:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Be a part of an organisation that thrives on excellent and experienced staff providing critical disability and support care to people in complex life situations. Join a well reputed national organisation, who paths the way of successful disability support services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for assessing needs and assisting in developing tailored programs for our clients. You will also support our clients in a range of community activities, including; personal, medical, recreational or occupational. Moreover, be in an overall compassionate and caring carer and have direct input in our client’s lives.
- Delivering personalised support in a group and one-on-one settings
- Helping clients with living and community activities as identified in their NDIS plan
- Supporting clients to engage and participate in workplace and/or employment opportunities
- Writing, implementing, and reviewing individual interventions strategies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A minimum Cert IV in Disability, Community Services, or relevant
- Proven ability to work autonomously, be proactive with problem solving and follow directions from supervisors
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with complex care situations
- Current WWCC and National Police Check
We are committed to offer a friendly workplace and a genuine and collaborative team environment, with a range of training and experienced leaders to assist you. We want to provide a life changing experience not only for the people we support but for all the people that work with us.
- Competitive salary, superannuation and additional annual leave opportunities
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment
- Supportive and progressive work environment focused on growth
- Fantastic employee benefits including anniversary leave, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, and paid parental leave
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Graduate Speech Pathologist
Generous Salary Package & Benefits Offered
Attractive base + super + salary packaging!
Senior Speech Pathologist
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities