Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:05|
- Opportunity to work on high-end projects
- Manage, lead and coordinate a team of Engineers
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy within Melbourne. The firm has developed itself to become a significant market player and has a consistent flow of projects. You will be equipped with the resources needed for a successful tenure within the Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an knowledgeable individual to play a pivotal role in working with Electrical Engineers to provide detailed calculations for a range of different Building Services sectors. You will be responsible for making key decisions during vital stages of the project. This position will work closely with the Directors to deliver timely and accurate designs. Consultancy experience is required!
- Designs and documentation of all Electrical Services
- Work across a range of projects in many different sectors
- Lead a team of Engineers and offer technical advise when needed
- Liaise with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Building Services Consultancy
- Demonstrating detailed technical understanding and knowledge of Electrical Calculation
- Software Experience in Dialux, AGI32, PowerCAD, AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to take charge and lead projects
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they are provided a flexible work-life balance. Working Closely with the Directors, you will have the opportunity to receive and give consistent feedback. The Environment and culture of the organisation make for a good atmosphere.
- Permanent Position
- Flexible Work Life Balance
- Vibrant Work Environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's