|Job Title:||Strata Manager|
|Salary:||60k - 70k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 12:01|
A reputable and leading Strata Group, who provide their services across Sydney. They are renowned for providing and maintaining the best service and technical knowledge, ensuring their clients and tenants receive the highest returns on their investments, whether they be through sales and portfolio management. They have a large portfolio of buildings across the Greater Sydney, making them a key player in the market.
In this position you will take ownership of day to day operations required for the smooth operations of your building. You will manage and lead teams as well as attend, identify, and solve problematic concerns. You will conduct complex budgeting and financial reports, and be required to procure new business for the company. As a Strata Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday, in Sydney's East.
- Prepare, attend and run various meetings as required.
- Preparation of annual budgets as well as organizing of appropriate insurance.
- Maintenance of a portfolio of properties
- Previous Strata Management experience is not essential but it is advantageous
- Proficient with property or strata management software is advantageous
- Strata Management License or registration must be current
- Be part of a leading and reputable Strata Group
- Excellent work/life balance with a 5 day working week
- Friday team lunches are provided by the company
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Project Manager Civil
$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Building Regulations Consultant
$70,000 - $120,000 + super
Foreman - RMS Roadworks
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
$80,000 - $100,000 + Super