Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- National and leading PQS firm based central in the CBD
- Larger team made up of a strong cultural diversity
- Permanent position with an immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a long-standing and reputable CBD based PQS firm with offices around Australia's main cities. The office has project capabilities across all sectors, with some of the industry's best leading the teams. Recently they have picked up landmark projects in the Civil/Infrastructure space.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will encompass an all-rounder Senior Quantity Surveyor position, allowing you to working closely on a range of projects and with Clients. You will be hands on with projects, stakeholders, Clients and the wider team, reporting to the Director.
- Cost planning and cost estimates
- Contract Administration and measuring
- Progress claims, site visits, and variations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- You must be able to handle projects and problems independently
- Recent Civil & Infrastructure project experience
- Experience with CostX software would be ideal
This local firm operates much like a family, allowing for endless progression, plenty of flexibility, and a down to earth office where you can express your opinions and personality freely.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's