|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:05|
- Exciting projects in the Residential and Commercial sectors
- Hands-on guidance and training from highly experienced Directors
- Strong focus on measuring and producing quantities – CostX & BIM
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a long-standing and reputable CBD based PQS firm with offices around Australia's main cities. This close knit team of 10 work highly collaboratively on a range of exciting projects across a range of sectors, including Residential, Commercial currently.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will encompass an all-rounder Quantity Surveyor position, allowing you to working closely on a range of projects and with Clients. You will initially focus on measuring and producing quantities, and you will be directly mentored by a hands-on and very experienced Director.
- Cost planning and cost estimates
- Contract Administration and measuring
- Progress claims, site visits, and variations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- You must be able to handle projects and problems independently
- Good experience with measuring and cost planning specifically
- Experience with CostX and BIM
This local firm operates much like a family, allowing for endless progression, plenty of flexibility, and a down to earth office where you can express your opinions and personality freely.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's