Product Portfolio Manager
|Job Title:||Product Portfolio Manager|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 + 12% Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 08:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable government organisation based in Sydney’s western suburbs looking to make leaps and bounds across their technology division. The company is in need of a Product Portfolio Lead as they are going through a big restructuring of the organisation to compensate for the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Product Portfolio Manager is needed to drive the framework to ensure a strategic alignment with the organisation core values. You will be required to mentor and lead a team that will be front facing to the rest of the organisation through a team of Product Owners. You will report directly to the CIO and be a shining champion of change towards an agile environment.
- Create, maintain and improve business process and procedures.
- Develop roadmaps for the roll out of new technologies and products.
- Lead multiple stakeholders within cross business disciplines.
- Manage performance and development of employees with reporting lines to you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or relevant qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in previous Product Portfolio Manager role.
- Notable Leadership skills developed in previous roles.
- Microsoft and SCRUM certifications are preferable.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is highly desired.
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as honest, open and hardworking. These people from top to bottom love to get together and enjoy some team outings taking advantage of their great working relationships to welcome new team members with open arms. The organisation leaders understand the work that is put in from their people and reward them with flexible working arrangements to support the important part of their personal lives.
- Flexible work life balance.
- Enjoy a variety of delicious foods nearby.
- Work in close knit teams to achieve impactful and meaningful results.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's